Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Feeling Boxed In


From time to time, I get that "boxed in" feeling. Is it always rational? No, but always bothersome. Today I get to go play with the most amazing little people. They belong to one of my dear friends from college. Since they live almost an hour away, that meant being an early bird. Now, I don't know about you but I do a lot of thinking during those quiet hours of the morning before the rest of the house has roused. This morning was no different. Lather, rinse and repeat was married with think, think, think. TMI? Perhaps, but in the shower my brain seems to come alive. Some people sing in the shower, I think, plan and sometimes even plot. ;) 


On to the point of this post. I was thinking about blogging. During the summer, I finally have time to catch up on things I love, like reading other people's blogs. The more blogs I read, the more I want to read and the more I want to write about on my own. This train of thought brought me to the name of my blog. Actually, I've been thinking about it for some time. The name "Inspiration, Imagination and Implementation" (3-I) is great, don't get me wrong but it also made me feel "boxed in." Mental? Yeah, probably but hey, who doesn't feel crazy from time to time. So, then I had a problem. What should the name of my blog be?! All of a sudden, I thought "Imagine the Possibilities." That could work! I don't have to write about all things DIY/Craft/Home Improvement with a title like this. I realize the previous 3-I title didn't mean everything had to be about those topics but it sure did lend itself to just those topics.


So, what might you read about in posts to come? Imagine the possibilities...

1 comment:

  1. I love the new title. You might want to install a note pad in the shower so you can record all of your brainstorms;-)

    ReplyDelete