Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 6: Wedding Day Pt. 2

The wedding was beautiful! We started about 10 minutes after 4:00 pm in order to give the last few people time to get settled. It was hot in the sun and we went through 2 cases of water before the ceremony even began. Some guests were intrigued by Buttercup and caught a cup full of her offerings on their way to sit down.

Without further ado!

Wayne (Groom) and his brother Josh (Officiant/DJ)





Madison

Kieran

Alexa

Shelby

Everyone stands for the Bride's entrance.
This next photo is one of my favorites from the entire week. I think you'll see why.
Look at her love for James. Beautiful and pure!
Stunning Bride!

Right before the "Officiant Selfie" :)

Wayne's vows were beautiful. His emotions and love spilled forth as he recited his words of commitment to Sara.

Wayne promising to love Sara's children as his own and I caught Sara looking back at them so sweetly.

Sara reading her vows to Wayne and promising before God and all the witnesses to not smack her gum. :D

Right before...

The KISS!

Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Brittain!
Just like I thought, I cried like a baby but I did it proudly behind my sunglasses and camera. This is a day for the record books. I was honored to be asked to play such an important role in making sure these two amazing people had the wedding day (event, really) they dreamed of.

I love you, Friend and Wayne!

A few snapshots of Lil' Miss during the reception...
Dancing with the Groom and yes, she wore the bunny ears pretty much the entire reception. :)

She even dressed up Tom. Love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment