Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Silverwood and Boulder Beach

This summer we're laying low. Hanging out. Reading a lot of books. Doing little projects around the house. Just. Relaxing.

Hubbs wanted to take a trip to see his sister in the Coeur d'Alene area and take the girls to Silverwood and Boulder Beach. So, we packed up the car and headed out.




6+ hours...and many stops later, we arrived! Time to let Puppy meet Cousin Puppy at the dog park. They sniffed, and ran, and played and panted and were ready to go.

I had to get a quick snap of Biggs and me. I'm not called "Mamarazzi" for nothing!


The next day, we went to Silverwood. Did you know that if your kids forget their swimsuits for the water park they get upset? True story. Hubbs swooped in and bought them new suits so we could get wet and have the most fun possible at Silverwood. Love this man!


What better way to pass the time than to take pictures in line? They think I'm crazy. I think I'm brilliant! ;)


Biggs drove Hubbs on the antique cars. Lil' Miss drove me and Auntie. We couldn't help but make a ruckus. She kept covering her eyes while driving! It was scary! Okay, a little fun to embarrass her harmlessly too. She kept saying, "people are looking at us." That just made us do it more. You'd think she'd learn to not react to us. We might stop...okay, you're right...probably not. Hee hee.


So, my new motto...the family that thrill rides together, stays together. We LOVE thrill rides! I have always loved them and it warms my heart so that my girls have the same passion for them Hubbs and I do. Biggs and I rode in the very front our first time on Tremors...the wooden roller coaster. Fan-freaking-tastic!


The Aftershock is so smooth you can't tell how fast it's moving. Such a trip! The girls wanted to go again and again and again.


"C'mon Mom...stop taking our picture and let's ride this thing!" ~ pretty much what I heard all day


In another line, I want to take pictures and Lil' Miss poses so nicely!


I love, love, love this one of Auntie and my girls! Such wonderful people!

We spent so much time on the amusement park side that we only had about 1.5 hours in the waterpark. The wave pool was our favorite! I forget how much fun it is to get out there and just play. We all need to do more of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment