Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Gift Tags

To say I've been bitten by the creative bug this holiday season might be an understatement. I blame it on my amazing neighbor who encourages me to use my creative side. The fire was reignited with a card making workshop we went to together. At the workshop, we made a set of 6 gift tags. Well, 6 gift tags just isn't enough, we all know that! So, I had to make more...as soon as I got home, of course! For this project, I enlisted the help of my Cricut Expression and my daughters.

While I cut lots of ovals in two different sizes and colors, they used the Christmas stamps we have and colored the images with Zig markers. Once the ovals were cut, I glued them together and used distress ink in Walnut on the edges. I also stamped "To: From:" on the tags. The girls finished coloring the images and cut them out, leaving a small white border. We used 3D-adhesive dots to make the images "pop" and add dimension to the tags.

Aren't they cute?!

We saved as many as we could for next year too! 


And lastly, I tied a piece of red raffia through the hole on each tag. I LOVE these and LOVE that my girls made them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment